Predicatore Passito Cantina La Cura
- Classification: sweet wine IGT Maremma Toscana
- Number of bottles produced: 1,300
- Production Area: Alta Maremma Toscana/Colline Metallifere
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Aleatico
- Planting Density: 5,500 vines/hectare
- Harvest: manual with further selection in the cellar
- Vinification: natural drying of grapes, soft pressing and fermentation in oak.
- Ageing: 8 months in bottle
- Alchohol content: 14,5 % by Vol
Tasting notes: Consistent and quite deep ruby red. Rich flowers and slightly candied fruits perfumes. Sweetness dominates with grace on the alcoholic components. The wine flows creamy and dense. The acidity enlivens it in a sumptuous and very long ending.
About The Producer, Cantina La Cura :
The La Cura winery, owned by Enrico Corsi, is a young and dynamic production company consisting of fifteen hectares of vineyards in the heart of the denomination Maremma Toscana Doc and Monteregio di Massa Marittima, located in the high Maremma Toscana on the Tyrrhenian coast. The main varieties hosted are Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Aleatico for a total annual production of 30 thousand bottles. The company favors an ecological approach to the processing of soil and vines, coordinated by the University of Pisa, which is also its main technical partner. The first bottles of wine date back to 1999. Among the recent labels, the “Vedetta” is worthy of mention, which debuted in the latest edition of Vinitaly. This is a special selection of cabernet sauvignon produced only in the best vintages.
Check Other Wines From Cantina La Cura! Cantina-La-Cura-Wines
Learn More About The Wines From Maremma, Toscana! http://www.consorziovinimaremma.it/en/