The excellent wines produced around Montalcino have been prized since the 15th century and have contributed to making this town famous throughout the world.
History, Quality and numbers!
1. The name “Brunello” derives from the dark color of the grapes (Sangiovese).
2. Clemente santi was the inventor of the brunello and began to experiment in 1850.
3. The first written test of a wine called brunello dates back to 1869 when he was mercifully saints and won two silver medals for his 1865 Brunello in montepulciano.
4. Numbers: today 250 wine producers are working for an annual production of 6.5 million bottles. 1 hectare of land in montalcino costs from 500 thousand euro to 1 million (if there are vineyards).
5. In 1980 it was the first wine to get the D.O.C.G.
Passione Toscana thinks that the Brunello Di Montalcino plays an important role as ambassador of the quality for the Tuscan Food and Wine Products! Below you’ll find our selection of Brunello Di Montalcino and Rosso Di Montalcino, choosen by our staff in collaboration with Andrea Galanti, the best Italian sommelier 2015.
Brunello Di Montalcino Riserva Varco Molino Di Sant’AntimoRed Wines
€56.00Add to cart
If you are interested in our products but the country of delivery is not in our List, there are no problems, send us an email to email@example.com to place an order!
We continually taste new products that we select thanks to the advice of the best chefs and sommeliers, due to this we guarantee a high quality standard.
Sign up now so you do not miss our offers! You will immediately get a coupon worth 10% discount at the shopping cart on your first order!
Paypall, Visa and Mastercard Circuit are here to protect your payment and your money! We do also accept Bank Transfer!
Passione Toscana International SRL
Via Firenze 5 – 58100
Grosseto – Tuscany